The 2015 Magic of Children in the Arts was another stellar year with several FIRSTS!
- The show ran for TWO Months for the first time from March 3-April 28 2015
- We had a record number of children participate- 679!
- We brought in two Art Stars to lead a fantastic weekend-long Mind-Craft Sculpture Installation at the Collingwood Public Library. Over 50 kids helped Anne Barber and Brad Harley from Shadowland Theatre create a painted cardboard replica of downtown Collingwood. It was a lot of fun and the kids did a fantastic job.
- We had an Art Print Satellite Show at the Press Room Gallery across the street. Prints were made of a selection of the children's artwork and displayed on the walls for a month.
- We sold a few of the prints for $5 each.
- We expanded our outreach teaching program to include 2-3 visits to participating schools.
- We had classrooms from Collingwood schools drop in and visit the show.
- We had a record number of kids enjoy the free Library art artworks leading up the show.